Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people then link them in the post
Questions from belle-et-la-bete.
1. Coffee or tea? Neither. I’m a hot cocoa kind of girl.
2. Favorite holiday? National Peanut Butter Day. Joking! My favorite holiday is Passover because that’s basically my family’s version of Thanksgiving. Couldn’t really say why. Its just when we see each other.
3. Describe the best birthday celebration you ever had. My birthday tends to disappoint me because of when it is and such, but my 21st was actually pretty fun. My friends made a really big deal out of it. They decorated my apartment, took me out for breakfast, gave me Buffy comic books, and baked me a Battlestar Galactica cake before taking me out to celebrate. I loved it. :)
4. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose? A white tiger.
5. What would be your weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse? Throwing daggers, probably. They’re good up close, but also light enough to be thrown at a distance.
6. What is your favorite attribute about yourself? I’m always discovering new things that I like about myself, but generally speaking I like that I’m always honest with myself. I don’t sugarcoat things when it comes to making decisions.
7. When was the last time you hugged someone, and who was it? I think it was my mom? Probably after she helped me move.
8. Where do you want to go most in this world? Iceland. I desperately want to go to Iceland to see the Northern Lights. I know you can see them other places, but I just know that Iceland is the place that I’m supposed to see them.
9. X-Men or the Avengers? X-Men. Not a contest. Why? Because to be a mutant you don’t have to be a genius or a god or a science experiment; you just have to be yourself. And I like the idea that anyone can be special, just by being who they are.
10. Favorite color. Purple. Not a contest.
11. Are you a morning or a night person? Night, I guess. But I don’t sleep in all that well so really its a little of both.
Questions from me!
1. What are you reading right now?
2. Where did you go on your last vacation/day trip?
3. Did you like high school? Be honest.
4. What’s the last bad song that got stuck in your head?
5. If you could pick up and leave where you are right now, where would you go?
6. Have you ever been in love?
7. What was the last movie you saw in theaters and what did you think of it?
8. Can you pull off a leather jacket?
9. What’s the soundtrack to your life?
10. If someone went through your Netflix history right now, how would they describe you?
11. Describe the last encounter you had that surprised you.
I’m supposed to tag people, but I don’t know how to do that technically (I’m Tumblr challenged, I know) and also I don’t really know who to tag.
So if any of my followers want to answer this, I’d love to see a response from you. Just send me a message or something to let me know you did it.